Free School Meals On-Line Application
Who can get free school meals?
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
• Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
If your child is eligible for free school meals now, they’ll continue to receive free school meals until at least 31 March 2022.
Children who are paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or carer, can also get free school meals.
When you complete an online application, staff at Witchampton C of E First First School and Wimborne Academy Trust don't see any specific information about your income or the benefits you receive.
Apply for free school meals
To apply for free school meals for a child in any Wimborne Academy Trust school, please click on the link below.
You'll need your National Insurance number or Asylum Seekers Service number so we can make automated checks to confirm your entitlement.
We'll let you know straight away if you qualify for free school meals and send you a confirmation email.
If you need any help in completing the form, please contact your child's school office 01258 840684 and they will be pleased to help you. You can also contact the Trust office on 01202 922670 if you would prefer.